Monday, November 11, 2013

Hop to it "GO JUICE" for the morning!

Gotta new yummy juice for you "juicers" out there

November, 2013

Happy November Everyone!

It has been a long time since I have blogged on juicing, but I'm back!

I have to say that my juice for the morning made me smile!

As you know, I choose organic veggies and fruits for all juices...

I know, you think it might cost a bit more, but aren't you worth it?

We so need to get away from pesticides, and one place to start is with out food!

After all, we are what we eat...so it has been said...and I believe proved!

Carrots, apples, a juicer, a strainer and glass jar are all you need for the making of this delightful beverage!

Apples have pectin, and minerals, and come in a wide range of varieties.  This morning, I used both green and red apples, and frankly, I am not going to dictate which apples you use. 

Just know that apples contain many vitamins and nutrients which  help detox the body of harmful substance, and are good for the heart, and help maintain liver health. 

So what about carrots?  I grew up on carrot juice, and to be honest, I find carrot juice hard to swallow.  I think I just had too many glasses of carrot juice when I was a kid, but you know, I was not sick very often, and I definitely had strong bones and tissue from the Vitamin A.

Apples help to sweeten the carrot juice, hence the blend of the two make it much easier on my taste buds, and actually enjoyable!

Carrots are one of the healthiest veggies around, and have been know to help eye problems, especially night vision.

They are packed with Vitamin C and Vitamin A which also aids in fighting colds, so as we move towards winter, timing is perfect for this blog!

Go to the Health Guidance website for more information on the benefits of apples and carrots. http://www.healthguidance.org/

Ok... the recipe:

Get yourself 4-5 medium sized organic apples, depending on how sweet you want your juice.  Make sure they are ripe, and mix red with green...whatever your taste preference might be.

Mirror that with 4-5 organic carrots...cleaned and with peels on!  

I used my Omega juicer which chews up the food to produce the juice, but any juicer will do.  

Blend the two together and enjoy!  Always bless your juice and be thankful for such pleasures!

Remember to always consult your Physician before drinking any raw, organic fruit juices, since they know your health circumstance and I don't.

Be Healthy, Happy and Thankful Daily!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment